Are you looking for a delicious and simple dessert that can be made in no time? Look no further than these chocolate hazelnut cheesecake bars! They're perfect for any time of the day, and are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Plus, they're easy to make - just follow the recipe below and you're ready to go. Don't forget to enjoy them warm or cold - they're great either way. Thanks for reading!
Happy Friday my friends I am so looking forward to the weekend for so many reasons. First one, and the most obvious one are these Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Bars that are the perfect way to end a long week. Now, reason number two is that on Sunday its my grandmother’s birthday and also Christian Orthodox Easter and that means I have two more reasons to make these Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Bars that are unbelievably good.
Want another reason? Well, tomorrow my one week vacation starts! I can’t wait to get on a plane on Sunday morning and fly to Mexico for our annual family vacation. This is such a nice tradition and I am looking forward to it the whole year, since our parents live in Eastern Europe to have them with us for this vacation is such a nice thing. Looking forward to creating many beautiful memories and to celebrate my birthday on Monday.
I have paired with AMCE stores to bring you these amazing Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Bars since I absolutely love their #MySignatureMoments. ACME invites shoppers to join in the conversation by sharing Signature stories, photos and videos online using #MySignatureMoments. And I can assure you that making these Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Bars will become a signature dessert in your house.
The NEW Signature line is available exclusively at ACME, includes more than 4,000 items – from coffee to juice, soup to cereal, fresh produce to fried chicken, and delicious prepared foods to trusted home staples – all with a 100% money back guarantee. I used the Honey Graham Crackers and the Hazelnut Chocolate Spread in my cheesecake bars, and they tasted amazing.
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE BARS
- Graham Crust:
- 20 full-sheet honey graham crackers (or 3 cups graham cracker crumbs)
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- Cheesecake Filling:
- 32 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup hazelnut chocolate spread, room temperature
This blog was all about Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Bars - A Simple & Delicious Recipe. If you're looking for a delicious and easy dessert recipe, you will love this one! With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a delicious and chocolatey cheesecake that is sure to please. Be sure to give it a try soon!
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Line a 12x9 baking pan with parchment paper enough to overhang on the sides, spray with baking spray. Set aside.
- Graham Crust:
- Using a food processor, pulverize the graham crackers into a fine crumb. Pour into a medium bowl and mix with melted butter and sugar. Press well into the lined pan and bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool as you work on the filling.
- Cheesecake Filling:
- In the bowl on an electric mixer, or using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy, about 3 full minutes. Make sure to stop and scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula. Slowly, pour the filling over the crust. Drop large spoonfuls of hazelnut chocolate spread on top of the filling and using a knife, gently swirl it.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the cheesecake has settled and the edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 30-40 minutes at room temperature on a wire rack and then chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Lift the bars by the parchment paper out of the pan and using a sharp knife cut into squares. Clean the knife with cold water to remove any crumbs and continue cutting.
- Store bars in a covered container for up to 5 - 6 days in the refrigerator
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you freeze cheesecake bars?
The cheesecake bars can be stored in the freezer for up to three months.
How do you clean cheesecake bars cleanly?
When you can merely press down with your knife rather than "saw" with a serrated blade, cheesecakes cut the cleanest. After that, rinse the knife under hot water (or soak it in a large cup of hot water) and dry it.
How do you store a cheesecake?
The easiest method to keep your cheesecake fresh is to store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer, depending on your preference. You can either completely cover the cake in plastic wrap or store it in a container with a lid to keep the cheesecake airtight.