It’s Sharing Sunday! It’s that day of the week when I share some of my favorite blog posts I have stumbled across this week. So sit back, grab a cup of tea or coffee, and enjoy!
- I have a ton of pony beads lying around from my oldest daughter’s past obsession with making Beadie Buddies. So I love this melted bead suncatcher tutorial from The Artful Parent.
- With 6 people living in it, my house can definitely use some major decluttering! So the 8 weeks to a Less Cluttered Home Guide over at Keeper of the Home was timely. I printed it and am going to be following it. Just 30 minutes a day! I can do that.
- I have been enjoying this Overnight Oats in a Jar recipe from Skinny Taste. It makes a great summertime breakfast and it’s good for you too.
- Ice pops are my kids’ snack of choice during the summertime. So I am definitely going to be trying these Peppermint Patty Pudding Pops over at God’s Growing Garden. I bet they taste amazing!
- You have to see these gorgeous 4th of July Star Cookies from Lizy B. Bakes. I never have managed to write neatly on cookies so I was quite impressed that she wrote out the whole Pledge of Allegiance on her patriotic cookies.
- I love these USA Utensil holders over at Kate’s Paperie. They would be a great addition to your 4th of July cookouts.
- I think my kids are going to make these Patriotic Tin Can Windsocks from Random Thoughts of a SuperMom. A great decoration to hang up outside during our 4th of July family get-together.
- Aren’t these 4th of July Star Topiaries from Simply Designing just adorable? Another craft that older kids can do.
So tell me… What have you been blogging about this week? Have a great post to share? Link to it in the comments section so we can all check it out.